PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 9, 2013

December Daily 1-3

 Hi Friends,

I had big plans to get all caught up on my December Daily this past weekend, but that didn't happen.  I hate when real life (and lots of episodes of "Prison Break" on Netflix) get in the way!  : )  I did manage to get the opening page (above) and days 1-3 done.  Day 4 is almost done, too.
I am not putting a whole bunch of pressure on myself to stay caught up, but I don't want to get too far behind, either.  I need to balance this project with other things I've going on.
 I always love going back and looking at my mini albums, and I never mind if there are holes.  In fact, I'm usually surprised by how much I actually accomplished.  : )
More pictures to come as I crank them out.  Thanks for stopping by!
XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment