PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Daily: Cover


Hey There, Friends!

Here it is--this year's December Daily album cover.  Isn't it fun?  I always have the hardest time figuring out what to do with the cover art.  This whole project's start was delayed because I was fretting about the cover. Silly, right?  This year I am using Studio Calico's kit, but I'm also sticking with my commitment to my One Little Word, "Less" by using many things from my stash.  I knew I wanted to paint the chipboard cover white and use the big wooden 25 on the cover, but I had no idea where to go from there.  I decided to paint the 25, too, and then cover it with glitter.  I love how it turned out.
The paper behind the 25 is from my stash, as is the felted holly sprig.  The glitter strip and pom-pom ribbon both came in the kit.
This little "'Tis the Season" badge is from Elise Cripe's new line at Scrapbook and More, as is the "Joy" badge I used on the spine.  I love pretty much everything Elise designs.  She's fabulous.  
And now onto the good stuff--pictures and memories from this holiday season!  
Lots more pictures coming soon! 
Are you making a December Daily?  If so, leave a link--I'd love to see yours!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment