PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Right Now

marveling over how fast this year went! Eek!
setting goals for 2014
finishing our holiday shopping.
reading Tenth of December by George Saunders.
becoming obsessed with HGTV.  It's my go-to background noise.
wearing my workout clothes from this morning.
asking Santa for CrossFit Nanos.
making all kinds of Christmas treats for Saturday night's swim team party.
celebrating 
ordering lots of Kal Barteski goodness as gifts this year.
feeling proud of my progress, but aware of how much I have left to accomplish.
watching old episodes of Prison Break.  I'm a little obsessed.
looking forward to spending the holidays with my family.
loving Christmas music, on repeat.
enjoying where I'm at right now.  
Life is good.

XO,
Vicki
PS This blog was completely inspired by Elise's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment