(Knox Salad Book 1958. No artist credit)
What are you up to this weekend?!? Do you have big plans to watch the big game? John is a lifelong Denver Bronco fan, so this Sunday we'll be rooting for the orange-and-blue. : ) I am planning on doing a bunch of baking. I am totally in the mood to bake. Ready for some fun Friday links? Here you go--enjoy!
1. The truth about Instagram. So funny (and true!). Make sure you look at his slideshow, too. Warning: there is some language in this piece.
2. This article gave me goosebumps. I wish every single child had a teacher like this.
3. These invites make me want to throw an Olympics party. I just might.
4. This is the best proposal story, ever! (And doesn't the groom-to-be look like a young Wentworth Miller???).
5. Ten Ways to Serve a Heart. I may try a few of these out on the 14th--but not the conversational hearts cake. Does anyone actually enjoy eating conversational hearts?