PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 13, 2014

December Daily: Complete!

Hi Friends!

Woo-Hoo!! It's January 13th, and I'm officially done with my December Daily!  : )  I am really pleased that I finished this album.  I know I will love looking at it for years to come.  The end result was jam-packed with goodness.  This is one thick album:
Rather than show you every page, I thought I'd just share a few of my favorites:
I decided to include pictures from our Christmas with John's side, even though we actually celebrated with them in November.  My album wouldn't have felt complete without including the Terlap celebration.  
I'm not sure why the green stickers look blurry when everything else is in focus.  Odd.
I "floated" two pictures back-to-back and put them in a large pocket.  I love the effect.  I love that I can see through to other pages.
More blurry puffy stickers???
My first attempt at bokeh photography:
Sorry for all the photos--just imagine if I had shown you the entire album.  : )

I plan on doing a condensed Christmas spread in my Project Life album--when I get a chance.  For now, I'm thrilled to have completed this project and captured so many fun moments from December.

XO,

Vicki








No comments:

Post a Comment