Friday, January 17, 2014
Five for Friday!
It's Friday again--yahoo! What are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you find some time for fun. Here are some fun things I ran across this week. Enjoy!
1. Right now, I have absolutely no need for business cards. But if I did, I'd want them to look exactly like this, except, you know, with my info on them. Happiest business cards, ever!
2. I'm kind of a word snob. So when this test came out, I jumped at the chance to see how big my vocabulary is. My score was 31,000 words.
3. I kind of want to host a sledding party so that afterwards I can have a hot chocolate bar served on a table with a snowflake runner.
4. Tyler Knott's haikus may me sigh. So lovely.
5. We made this Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken recipe. It was amazing.
Posted by Vicki at 11:02 AM