It's Friday! This week has sped by, hasn't it? I seem to be losing huge chunks of weeks lately. Every time I turn around, it's Friday again. Ready for some fun links? Here you go!
1. Karen and I went and saw American Hustle last Saturday night. Oh my gosh--there's so much goodness and a whole lot of bad hairstyles in that movie. I'm not sure which was worse--Christian Bale's comb over, or Bradley Cooper's perm. I will say that the scene with Christian Bale doing his comb over is cringe-worthy and fabulous at the same time.
2. This cartoon is completely true. John and I are adamant about the no-phones-during-dinner rule. Too bad that doesn't always work when we are eating with other adults.
3. Just for fun: Old Loves shares snapshots of celebrities with their former flames.
4. Hands down, the best-tasting (and good for you!) protein bars I have ever tasted. Crossfit approved! : )
5. I am reading this book. The book (and the author's website) are both brilliant. And odd. In a good way.
Enjoy your weekend, friends!