PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 31, 2014

Five for Friday


(Knox Salad Book 1958. No artist credit)

Hi Friends!

What are you up to this weekend?!?  Do you have big plans to watch the big game?  John is a lifelong Denver Bronco fan, so this Sunday we'll be rooting for the orange-and-blue.  : )  I am planning on doing a bunch of baking.   I am totally in the mood to bake.  Ready for some fun Friday links?  Here you go--enjoy!

1.  The truth about Instagram.  So funny (and true!).  Make sure you look at his slideshow, too.  Warning:  there is some language in this piece.

2.  This article gave me goosebumps.  I wish every single child had a teacher like this.

3.  These invites make me want to throw an Olympics party.  I just might.

4.  This is the best proposal story, ever!  (And doesn't the groom-to-be look like a young Wentworth Miller???).

5.  Ten Ways to Serve a Heart.  I may try a few of these out on the 14th--but not the conversational hearts cake.  Does anyone actually enjoy eating conversational hearts?

XO,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment