PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year, Friends!


Well hello there, 2014! I'm so glad you're here!

I'm also so glad to be back here posting on my little blog!

So much has happened since I last wrote--I have so much to share!  It still feels like Christmas break around here--the kids are enjoying a snow day today, and they already know that they have tomorrow off, too.  It's cold, cold, cold up here in Wisconsin.  Tomorrow is Maddie's birthday, and she's pretty darn excited about having the day off.  : )   

Let's see, here's just a few of the things I've done since the last time I posted:

Celebrated Christmas three times
Bought 5 pairs of shoes
Walked Money 6 times
Slept in my childhood bedroom 5 times
Taken down all the Christmas decorations at two different houses
Taken my dad to 3 doctor appointments
Sipped more than a few 3-pump chai tea lattes
Eaten at the diner twice
Eaten caviar once
Received one awesome care package
Bought one $15 winter coat
Registered for one awesome class
Spent the last two days in my jammies
Paid off one completely rotten bet
Made 6 colorful, decorative arrows
Watched 17 episodes of Prison Break
And the 2-hour premier of Downton Abbey

2014 is off and running, and I can't wait to see what else is in store. 

I have a good feeling about you, 2014. 

Let's get started!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment