PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 20, 2014

The End of an Era



Dear Friends,

I am so, so sad.  One of my happy places is closing--Archivers is going out of business.  Say it ain't so! Archivers is where I buy 90% of my scrapbook supplies.   I can't even tell you how many scrapbooks I've made over the years with supplies from Archivers.  If you've been friends with me for more than 5 minutes, I've probably made you something with supplies I've gotten from Archivers.  Sometimes I just go there and walk around and just look.  (Okay, that's a lie.  I don't think I've ever left there without buying something, but you know what I mean--sometimes I just go there without a specific project in mind).  I started crying when I went in there for the last time.  I made the checkout lady cry, too.  We were quite a sight.  It feels like the end of an era.

Thanks for the memories, Archivers.

XO,

Vicki

PS  Yes.  I did take a picture of my last Archivers purchases so that I could scrapbook the memory.  And yes, I did buy every single double pack of tape runner that they had left in the store.  I wish they had had more!

No comments:

Post a Comment