Friday, February 28, 2014
Five for Friday!
It's Friday! Do you have fun plans for the weekend? My big plans fell through, so I'm a bit bummed, but I'm going to try and enjoy the weekend anyway. Ready for some links? Here's what caught my attention this week:
1. I'm not sure if it's because I'm still singing "Everything is Awesome!" weeks after I saw the (excellent!) Lego movie, but these pictures of a tiny, hip Lego photographer and his adventures make me happy.
2. Sunday I'll be front and center to watch the Academy Awards. The two best reasons to watch: Ellen and the gowns. Check out this awesome infographic of every Best Actress gown since 1929. It's amazing how many of these I remember.
3. I don't usually blog about my politics or religion on this blog, but this article completely captured how I feel about being a Christian and what went on in Arizona this week.
4. This recipe sounds so good. We're definitely giving it a try this weekend.
5. Pretty much the most amazing cake, ever.
Have a completely wonderful weekend!
Posted by Vicki at 11:06 AM