PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 24, 2014

30 Lists (Week 3)


Hey There, Friends,

Sorry for the lack of posts last week.  I'm not sure how the week totally got away from me, but I think it might have had something to do with watching every episode of Scandal in the last 7 days (oops!).  I am not a huge TV watcher, but when I find something I like on Netflix, I can't rest until I've watched it all. Anyway...here's last week's lists.  I can't believe we are already on list #24!  I'm glad I did this challenge this month.  It's been an easy creative outlet for me.










I think my favorite list of this bunch was the Pins to Try.  I tend to pin all sorts of good things on my Pinterest boards, only to promptly forget about them.  It was fun to go back through some of my boards and pick a few to try.  I'll keep you posted on whether or not I actually get around to making any of them!  : )  In the meantime, if you'd like to look at my pins and pick a few to try out on your own, you can find my profile here. 

XO,
Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Before I can check your pin list, I'll need another lesson...maybe next month:) if Emily has time. XO

    ReplyDelete