PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 2, 2014

30 Lists

Hi Friends!

I've decided to play along with 30 Lists again this month.  I've done it twice in the past, and I absolutely love looking back at my little books to see what was important to me at the time. Kam and Amy always manage to come up with fun, original prompts. In the past, I put a whole bunch of time into making each page super-cute.  This time I'm going to focus on the lists and keep my pages simple.  When I look back at my books, I'm really only interested in the lists (although I do marvel at how much time I put into each layout).  I am using a mini album designed by Elise which I've been saving hording because she doesn't sell mini albums any more.  I added a few letter stickers, some washi tape, a couple of enamel dots, and I'm good to go.  I'm ready to get listing!

XO,
Vicki

You can check out my past lists here and here.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm using the same book -- and I've been hoarding for the same reason. ;-)

    ReplyDelete