PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Color/Colour Challenge {Blue}

 Hi Friends,

I'm wrapping up this cycle of the Color/Colour Challenge with my favorite color to photograph:  blue!  I had so much fun searching out all kinds of different shades of blue.  I found everything from pale, pale robin's egg blue to rich, vibrant cobalt blue.  I also found some aqua and turquoise, both of which are favorites of mine.













I have decided I am definitely going to keep going with this challenge on my own.  I have gotten used to searching for colors as I go through my week, and I love that I am using my big camera all the time, too.  I am looking forward to seeing how my pictures change through the year as it warms up.   I can't wait to find color outside again.

Want to play along with me this cycle?  Grab your camera and start looking for all things red!  If you do decide to do this with me, please let me know in the comments.  I'd love to see your pictures!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment