PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 7, 2014

Five for Friday!



Hi Friends!

I am a little behind in posting this week, hence Thursday and Friday's posts both on Friday.  Our weekend plans changed, but it's actually a blessing in disguise, both Maddie and Jack are home sick today.  It kind of feels like a Saturday with everyone home.  Ready for some fun links?  Here's what caught my attention this week:

1.   I am completely in love with the picture above (available here).  I spend a whole bunch of time staring down into a pool.

2.   This article about a Twitter feed that highlights "Middle Class Problems" completely cracks me up.  The stuff people complain about!   : )

3.  Jack can literally sleep through his alarm clock.  I go down there and his alarm is blasting away and he's completely out.  I wonder if this alarm clock would do the trick.  He loves bacon.

4.  How cool is this inexpensive artwork?  I would love to do this for our bedroom.

5.  I bought these socks to wear to CrossFit.  Everyone wears knee-socks at my box. I love this phrase (and totally believe it!), I just need to get brave enough to wear them.

Have a great weekend!

XO,
Vicki


No comments:

Post a Comment