Friday, March 7, 2014
Five for Friday!
I am a little behind in posting this week, hence Thursday and Friday's posts both on Friday. Our weekend plans changed, but it's actually a blessing in disguise, both Maddie and Jack are home sick today. It kind of feels like a Saturday with everyone home. Ready for some fun links? Here's what caught my attention this week:
1. I am completely in love with the picture above (available here). I spend a whole bunch of time staring down into a pool.
2. This article about a Twitter feed that highlights "Middle Class Problems" completely cracks me up. The stuff people complain about! : )
3. Jack can literally sleep through his alarm clock. I go down there and his alarm is blasting away and he's completely out. I wonder if this alarm clock would do the trick. He loves bacon.
4. How cool is this inexpensive artwork? I would love to do this for our bedroom.
5. I bought these socks to wear to CrossFit. Everyone wears knee-socks at my box. I love this phrase (and totally believe it!), I just need to get brave enough to wear them.
Have a great weekend!
Posted by Vicki at 12:46 PM