PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Workspace Wednesday {March 5, 2014}


Hi Friends,

Today I am getting my craft room ready for some special ladies to use tomorrow.  My sweet friend, Sarah, lost her Dad on Monday night, and she and her sisters and their mom are coming over to work on the poster/picture boards for his memorial service.  I absolutely love opening up my craft room to others to create in, and I especially love it when I can help out with something as important as this.  I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow (laughter? tears? some of each?), but I know I feel honored to be a small part of their experience.  

XO,
Vicki

Each Wednesday in 2014 I will share a glimpse of my workspace.  You can check out more workspaces on Marcy's blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment