PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Workspace Wednesday


 Hi Friends,

I took a few weeks off from Workspace Wednesday, but that doesn't mean I haven't been down in my craft room creating magic.  Right now I am knee-deep into shower planning.  I absolutely can not believe that my friends have kids old enough to get married, but it's true, and I couldn't be more excited!  Bridal showers are so fun, aren't they?  They are definitely one of life's happy events.  I am going full-out girlie-girl with the color scheme for this shower--pinks, coral, and gold.  We are doing a brunch, so that opens the door to all kinds of fun menu items.  I just love the little flowers on the invites:
I am definitely going to be recreating those flowers in the decorations.  I will be sure to post plenty of photos from the shower after it happens.

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment