PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 31, 2014

Five for Friday!


Hi Friends,

This week ushered in the start of championship season for high school girl's swimming.  Monday was JV Conference (we were AWESOME!), and on Wednesday I had to say goodbye to half of the team. Endings are always hard for me.  Always.  I love each and every one of my swimmers, and I truly believe each swimmer contributes to the team in their own special way.  But, to borrow a phrase from my drama days, The Show Must Go On!  Tonight the Varsity Conference meet starts with diving.  We're down to 19 athletes for Varsity Conference.  That number will go down again as we get ready for Sectionals and State.  And then another season will be in the books--so hard to believe!  While I am busy at the pool this weekend, I'd thought you might like to check out a few fun links.  Have a great weekend, everybody!

1.  I am all excited to do Week in the Life with Ali Edwards.  She's doing it this week, but this week is wonky for me, so I'm going to document next week.  Maybe.  John leaves to go India next week, so next week will be wonky, too.  He's actually out of town pretty much straight until the 15th, so it looks like all of November will be wonky.  

2.  I often dream of travelling to exotic places, but my biggest wish is to go here for a weekend of colorful fun and all kinds of creating.  


4.  This is the best book I've read lately.  I loved Axie.  I'm still thinking about her weeks later.

5.  Every day I check out this blog and try to guess the names of the dogs.  I have never been right.  Never.

XO,

Vicki


No comments:

Post a Comment