PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Amy Brings Me Joy

Hi Friends!

There's a whole big bunch of JOY in my craft room these days. Literally.  Amy was feeling a need to get in touch with her crafty side, so she made me a big marquee JOY sign!  Isn't it awesome?!?!?  "Joy" is one of my all-time favorite words (hence the name "Joyful Whimsy").  I believe that joy is something worth looking for in each and every day.  Sometimes joy comes in little, quiet moments, and sometimes it comes as a love gift that lights up an entire room. 

Handmade gifts are the best.  Handmade gifts that entail pulling out power tools and playing with electrical cords are even better.

Thank you, Amy, for adding so much JOY to my life each and every day.  I am blessed to be your friend.

XO,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment