PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 12, 2015

Currently

Excited that John is home safe and sound from Israel. Life always feels better when he's around.

Watching way too many episodes of Parks & Rec on Netflix.  I'm pretty sure I am the last person on earth to start watching it.  Parks and Rec is a brilliantly funny show.  I want to be best friends with Leslie.  For real.

Working out with Emily every day in the wee hours of the morning.  We are having way too much fun together at 5:30 every morning.

Cooking new recipes from a magazine Uncle Ken gave me for Christmas.  I'm going to share an amazing recipe tomorrow--be sure to stop by. 

Hoping that Maddie sails through her finals this week.  It seems so weird to have finals after Christmas break, doesn't it?

Super Happy that we all got to celebrate John's grandma's 100 birthday on Saturday afternoon. 

Looking forward to heading down to U of I on Friday to cheer on one of my favorite swimmers.

Wishing we'd get a big 'ole snowstorm.  I want to go snowshoeing! 

What's going on with you?

XO,
Vicki









No comments:

Post a Comment