PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 23, 2015

Five For Friday!

(photo from here)

Hi Friends!

Hooray!  It's Friday--my favorite!!  This week has kind of been a mixed bag--some good moments and some not-so-good moments.  I'm ready for the weekend!

Here's some things I came across this week that are definitely worth checking out--enjoy!

1.  I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make it to any of these places in 2015, but it sure was fun to look through this list and dream a bit. Side note:  Cleveland made the list.  Cleveland?  Also:  Tulsa. Interesting.

2.  Jordan wants to host 52 dinner parties in 2015.  She's pretty much my entertaining hero, so I'm looking forward to seeing how she does each one.

3,  You've probably seen this Jimmy Fallon/Nicole Kidman interview already, but if not, it's worth watching.  Cutest and most awkward interaction between two celebrities, ever!

4.  I loved this post Lisa wrote about Loving Each Other in the Mundane.

5.  One of my favorite artists, Kal Barteski, worked her script magic on a few cakes.  I love the results.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

XO,
Vicki

PS  I know it's only January, but I am already dreaming about getting out on my bike.  Spring fever is a real thing for me right now.  Conversely, I'd love it if we had a gigantic snow storm.  Either one would be great.  Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment