PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy Birthday, Maddie!


This girl:
is brave.  She is the one I'd find sitting on top of the swing set while the others played on the swings.
This girl:
is comfortable in her own skin.  She knows who she is and she doesn't apologize for it.  She will walk away from situations and people who challenge her values.
This girl:
is loyal and true.  She understands my heart.  She always has my back.
This girl:
has a grateful heart.  She knows she is lucky.  She is so thankful for what she is given.
This girl:
loves with her whole heart.
This girl:
is determined.  She knows what she wants out of life.  She's going to make her dreams come true. Count on it.
This girl:
turns 17 today.  I've got one more year to hold her close before I watch her set out to conquer the world.

Happy Birthday, Maddie-Boo.  I can't imagine life without you.

I love you with my whole heart.

XO,

Mom

PS  At this time next year, you'll have been to France, and you'll have a good idea where you'll be heading to college.  Graduation will be on the horizon.  So hard to believe!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment