PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 30, 2015

Project Life, January 12-18, & 19-25

 Hi Friends!

I am so happy to be back on track with my Project Life!  Keeping up with it every week forces me to take more pictures.  I love looking back through each week's pictures and planning out my layout. I realized that the "c" in "celebrate" is missing once I saw these pictures.  I actually found the "c" stuck to something and didn't know what it was.  I hope I didn't throw it away.  : )
 My favorite part of this who spread is the little Five Guys gift card in the paper bag sleeve.  So cute!
 This is the 2-page spread from our trip down to U of I to cheer on Kenzie.  It was such a fun trip!!
 I had to sneak in a little bit of Illinois on my spread--I still can't believe I wore another school's colors on my beloved campus!
 Here is last week's layout:
 I love the little picture of the ugly Packer troll.  I was so excited to give him back to Karen last week!

 I also did a little OLW update:
 I've got to get back into the habit of taking people pictures again.  I don't have a single picture of a person from all of last week.  : (  I ended up just putting a few of my favorite quotes in the pockets.  It's all good!
 I love this MLK quote:
On to this week!

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. ok.... your Project Life posts make me so happy!!!!!! It's like a feast for the eyes - not even kidding! You are SOOOO CREATIVE GIRL!!!! Keep it up!
    p.s. 5 Guys is one of our all time favorite stops for a delicious meal!!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete