PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday Thoughts: Netflix & Serial Killers

Emily & I just finished all eight seasons of Dexter.
In four weeks.
There was a whole lot of Dexter going on in the Terlap house the last four weeks.
I watched Dexter while I sewed on 852,000 sequins.
I watched Dexter while I built scrapbook pages.
I watched Dexter while I folded clothes and cleaned up the kitchen.
Emily and I talked about him like he was someone we knew.
Even John discussed Dexter with us.
Sadly, we finished the last episode of Dexter on Saturday night.
On Sunday I felt like I had a Dexter hangover.
The truth is, I miss Dexter.
I grew to very much like Dexter.
Which is weird when you think about it.
I mean, he was a serial killer and all.
In my real life, I don't think I'd ever grow to be fond of a serial killer.
I'd like to say that Dexter is the first serial killer I've fallen in "like" with, but that would be a lie.
I still really miss these guys:
And this serial killer has grown on me, too:
He might be my favorite serial killer of them all--he's just so darn clever and witty.  And that head tilt gets me every time.

I knew I had a problem with serial killers when we were discussing potential dog names the other night.  We were all throwing out names we liked and my top 3 names were "Dexter", "Walter" and "Jessie."  Emily is adament that we are not going to name our dog after a serial killer.

She's probabaly right.

We decided to move away from serial killers for our next Nexflix binge.  We picked Parks & Recreation.  So far no one has died, but a lot of people have fallen into a large hole.

Are you watching anything good on Netflix?  I'd love to hear your recommendations!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment