PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 6, 2015

Five for Friday!

Hi Friends!

It's Friday again!  Yahoooo!  I am pretty giddy about this weekend!  I can't wait to get it started! Here's a few things that caught my eye this week:

1.  The photo above makes me see hearts.  For real.  I have started getting back into shooting in manual mode on my camera.  Once I collect 8 worthy-of-framing-in-a-fabulous-grouping-like-the-one-above photos, I want to make my own wall collage.  That picture definitely makes me want to go out and take tons of pictures.  Elsie took all of those pictures on her phone (what???).

2.  Working my way through the Minimalist Challenge.  I thought Day 1 would be impossible (staying offline), but it turned out to be more annoying than impossible.  I didn't realize how often I jump online to find something out until I couldn't do it.  The hardest part was when Maddie would see something online and not tell me because she considered that "cheating."  I didn't miss checking my email, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.  I did miss reading my daily list of blogs.  It was a bonus to get to read 2 days worth of blogs the next day.

3.  I just finished reading this book.  It was so, so good.  Fans of Amy's work on Parks and Recreation with love it.  Fair warning:  Amy is not Leslie.

4.  I love these Cheesy Hubby Valentines.  The stud muffin one is my favorite.

5.  This confetti bubblegum cake is adorable.  It would look so fun sitting on a dessert table.

Have a great weekend!

XO,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment