PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 9, 2015

Project Life: January 26-February 1

 Hi Friends!

January 26-February 1st are in the book!  It is so fun to be on track again.  Probably the biggest news from that week was that we found Maddie's prom dress--on the first day we seriously looked!  It is (of course) amazingly gorgeous, and she looks completely fabulous in it.  FYI:  it is not any of the dresses shown in the picture above.  You'll have to wait until Prom night to see pictures of the dress.  I made sure to clip the receipt from her dress to the picture.  I love looking at old receipts to see how much things cost.
 I realized I went another whole week without taking any pictures of my people.  Ugh!  And when I went to print out last week's pictures this morning, I realized I didn't do much better.  I did get one shot of Jack (hooray!).
 Have you seen American Sniper?  It's a pretty incredible story.  I highly recommend going to see it.  It's pretty surreal to think that as I'm sitting here typing, there are American men and women who are fighting and helping with recovery programs on the other side of the globe.

This week's photography goal:  more people, less food!  Emily is coming home this weekend, so I'll be sure to take my camera out!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment