PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Uncle Ken Cooking Challenge 2015: Spicy Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup 4/52

(Photo Credit: Ashley at Baker By Nature)

Hi Friends!

Little known secret:  John is currently engaging in a full-blown love affair with Sriracha sauce.  It's a real thing, people. The man loves his Sriracha sauce.  He adds it to pretty much everything.  He loves it so much that Maddie bought him a Sriracha cookbook for Christmas.  For real.  This recipe, however, is not from the cookbook, it's from Ashley over at Baker By Nature.  Once you get all the chopping and mincing done, this recipe is a snap to put together.  Be ready for some flavor, friends. This recipe is not for the feint of heart;  it is packed with flavor goodness, and it smells fantastic when it's cooking. 
Because of some weird scheduling issues, I needed to make the broth ahead of time and then add the noodles separately.  Ashley's trick worked perfectly.  I made sure to add a big bunch of cilantro (my favorite) to my bowl before I ate it.  I loved this soup and so did my Sriracha-loving husband.  Win-win!

Ready to make some for yourself?  Hop right over here for the recipe.

XO,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment