PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

100 Days of Making

Hi Friends,

Who's up for a creative challenge?!?  On Monday I started a new one that I'm pretty excited about: 100 Days of Making.  You can read all about how the idea was generated, but the short version is to challenge yourself to creating 100 of something--one day at a time.
The creators of this challenge urge you to pick something you're passionate about.  I decided that I'd like to illustrate 100 of my favorite quotes.  I love quotes.  I collect them and recycle them all the time.  My Pinterest quote board is my most popular, by far.  I'm pretty sure I'll turn my 100 quotes into some kind of mini album, because that's just what I do.  :)

Here are my first three days:



The official kick off to the challenge was Monday, but the great thing is you can start any time!  Want to join me?  I'd love to see what you come up with with your creative awesomeness!  Here's to the next 97 creative days!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment